February 25, 2013

Cleanse day 1

Started a 9 day cleanse today! The cleanse consists of 2 days cleansing , with is basically fasting with some super potent juice.  then i do 5 days of two protein shakes and a small healthy meal along with healthy snacks. I decided to do this because I suffered from a really bad flare a couple of weeks ago.  It was one of the worse ones i had ever had.  I was in bed and taking vicadin and percocet, to take the edge off.  I think in fact i know this happened for a reason.  I was slacking in my eating.  i was eating some refined carbs and my body does not like those!  i was indulging in things i shouldn't!  This flare gave a chance to say WTH am i doing?  I decided to a cleanse to rid my body of toxins and flush out all ickyiness.  My plan is to this and then begin juicing and returning to my paleo roots.  I am keeping track of my stats and will post after my cleanse.  This  will be tough , but WHAT DOESN'T KILL YOU MAKES YOU STRONGER!  I am in this for the long haul! 

No comments: