December 23, 2009

Not hungry??

Making cookies today and I lOVE cookies!!! Weirdly i am not eating them?? Good thing i guess i think it is the meds finally kicking in! Maybe i am more conscience of what is going in my mouth?? I did some wii yoga today, not much of a workout, but it got my hips stretched out. Maybe tomorrow i will try and run if the sidewalks are plowed. We went sledding today. We tied Bailey up to the sled so he could two the girl, well he wouldnt go unless i ran with him. That meant i got some running in i guess..
Another dilema for me is what to eat for lunch?? I have been notorious for skipping it, i never skip breakfast, but lunch is just something i dont get excited about. I need to regulary buy romaine and have it on hand to make salads. Best dressing suggestions????

2 comments:

Unknown said...

So here's what you do.... When you make lunch for the kids (which I know you do) put together a salad or meat/lettuce wrap for you. Make sure your salad ha some sort of protein on it so you won't be hungry in 2 hours.I like to put black beans on mine or sunflower seeds (they are high in Omega 3's) Sit down and eat with them, it kills two birds with one stone, spending quality time with the girls and eating lunch! Then, you won't be so ravenous at dinner and eat everything in sight!

Unknown said...

Oh and by the way, the best dressing is plain old balsamic vinegar. If you want a little Omega 3's you can add a little Olive Oil, but really Balsamic on Romain is quite lovely!