December 26, 2009

Revelation

Yesterday was great, made monkey bread for breakfast. It is soo good , but all carbs! the kinds of carbs you cant stop eating. so all day i was hungry! I ate all day! cookies, candy, chips whatever was in the house on a plate. I actually thought i was hungry?? I tried to make up for it today and go out for a run , but the wind s blowing snow everywhere!!!
Well my revelation is the fact that i ate puree 100% carbs for breakfast not even with some good fiber or wheat in them and i was hungry , or thinking i was hungry all day! This morning i had two eggs. It is 1:30 and i am just feeling slightly hungry! I decided to have some protein for lunch and have some leftover roast beef. That totally satisfied me! I think the high carbs that go in my mouth play tricks on my brain. I also feel less tired and have more energy than i did yesterday. I think i will need to go get some egg beaters from sams though until i find out what my cholesterol is this year.

No comments: