December 22, 2009

Xmas baking and trying to exercise

Ok so i ran 3.5 yesterday felt good , but i really need to do some yoga. I am doing some major bakin today! major. temptation! This is how my fat mind thinks: " Oh you are are not starting the comp until the 5th so you can eat and gain even more weight because you have not one to hold you accountable till then! My logical brain say " Kira no better time than now to start good habits" well we both know which one is the " logical brain" but which one almost always wins?? THE FAT brain!
Had Eggs this morning and two cups of coffee with creamer. What is the best breakfast to have wen trying to loose weight???? I dont want to give up coffee with creamer either?? Any way more thoughts from the two brains to come.

2 comments:

Karilynn said...

This is lameo but the BEST breakfast for your body.. is oatmeal and a couple of egg whites. I eat it EVERY morning... oh and I also have coffee (with creamer) I actually buy the sugar free creamer.. it is the only aspertaine I ingest... not good for me.. but I refuse to give up my coffee!!

Unknown said...

I've read a lot about eating a high protein breakfast not only keeps you fuller, longer, but it also ups your metabolism so you actually burn more calories throughout the entire day. And as for the coffee with creamer, try to have one cup with creamer, then the next with just some milk and sugar. That's what I do when I'm home on the weekends.