June 05, 2011

Struggles

I always forget how cathartic it is to write in my blog, regardless if anybody reads it. The past couple weeks I have been battling the blues, I am not sure why or what started it? I have switched meds for my RA from enbrel to humira. My joints feel better than they have felt in years. I should be running and jumping for joy? Well I think at risk of healthy joints my immune system has taken a dive. I have been fighting a cold for about two weeks now. I did go on antibiotics , but still nothing. I also have neighbor issues. Most of you who know me know I am not a person who likes conflict. I am very easy going and usually very happy. This neighbor of mine is mean and spiteful and I just can't get over the fCt I have to live by some one like this. I choose not to have people like that in my life. I am 40 and don't want the drama. But it seems she creeps up on me and her toxicity seeps thru the fence. I don't know I am hoping to get thru and over this hump soon. I am actually doing well on my eating I just need to get rid of this cold! Have a great week y'all:)

1 comment:

Karilynn said...

I have a cold too and it's killin' me. Luckily.. I don't have any toxic neighbors. Hope things get better and congrats on your weigh in at the gym today! :)