February 14, 2012

Work outs

Gettin  behind on my post, whoops .  i also keep forgetting to post my workouts!  well eating is going really well.  cheated a lil yesterday.  Had a latte after i got my blood taken. Id did forgot that i could have asked for almond milk, next timi will.  I did have sugar free and nonfat milk.  God it tasted good!  I need to get some Almond mil and make my own again.  Any way workout have been really good.  Been spinning with Erika Mon and wed mornings.  This morning i ran 2.5 miles, did some legs and abs and then ran another mile.  Came home and had a leftover meatball from last night.  I made a huge pot of meatballs they were yummy and was able to eat leftovers!  One thing i am really wondering if i am detoxing??  my face is so broken out!! Is it because i am sweating out the toxins??  I also feel not so hot all the time, meaning i am not a sweat hog and wearing shorts cuz i am so dang hot all the time.  I have actually been cold??
So tonight not sure what we are gonna do for dinner  i did pick up stuff to make chocolate fondue:)
HAPPY VALENTINES DAY!

No comments: