February 02, 2012

Hello Again!

So , it been awhile since i have been on her, but i have no excuses except laziness!.  I wanted to start this up agin for my own record of what i am going thru and how i feel.  I have recently stated to see a naturapth/nutritionists for my pin issues.  We have started a journey to help my body get rid of toxins and inflammation.  I am very optimistic about this journey, because i am soo tired of being thrown pills to combat this disease..  My ahah moment came when she said " Kira 80% of how you feel is what you put in you mouth"  wow is that ever true.  She first had me go gluten free, which helped somewhat but i was still having pain.  we then decided to cut out nightshade vegetable, ie potatoes, tomatoes and peppers.  doesn't leave  much it worked for a while i was feeling great!  well then came Xmas and all its indulgence and i slipped back to my old ways and was in a lot of pain.  I also had a bad gall bladder attack. it was horrible!  She prescribed some herbal stuff to help break those down too. This last visit she talked to me more about diet.  She gave me reading on the "paleo" type diet.  I did my reading and research and it sounds like the results are amazing. It is very basic hunter gatherer stuff.  I started yesterday and woke up being able to move my hands.  I would like to keep this blog up to date with my  new journey of being pain free and healthy!  I am also going to a seminar Monday night and starting a body comp challenge with the nutritionist. i will keep you all updated!

Pain level today 4
inflammation 4

No comments: