February 07, 2012

paleo challenge!

Last night i went  to a nutrition class with spin instructor.  I learned soo much!  i also got my before pict taken for the 5 week paleo challenge!  the great thing is i can eat! there are really no calorie or portion restrictions.  The only restrictions are NO dairy, No grains of any kind, NO sugar, No nuts for the five weeks .  Nuts can be added latter.   i really am going to blag daily of my journey to lean and mean:)  i also believe in this way of life for my RA.  I will record my food and my workouts
this morning i ate 3 eggs( protein) with shredded zucchini( veg) and peperoni( fat).
every meal should consist of those three elements.  At my body weight i should eat at least, 2lbs of protein a day! this will keep me full.  I also need to eat protein 30 min after a workout.  today i am taking off of working out.  I am working so lunch will be greens , avocado and some form of meat.  Any way i will do my best to keep this up to date!  TTFN!

1 comment:

Samantha Thomas said...

I have a cousin who has lost 40 lbs with in months going on this plan. He color coordinates his meals now hahaha green meal, red meal, etc. Keep us posted I have wanted to try it but I'm a carboholic